- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1601 days ago
Free To A Good Home As I Am Moving Soon And New House Doesnt Allow Pets, If They Dont Get Re-housed Then Sadly They Will Need To Go To Cats Protection And I Really Want To Try And Avoid That. They Are Litter Trained And Well Behaved, Also Been Vaccinated To Date And They Are Very Very Cute, I Will Miss Them But Unfortunately Needs Must.