- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1030 days ago
Baby Syrian hamsters now 10 weeks old this Sunday(4th) They were born on 26th may between 7: 34 in the morning and 8:23. The mother had a litter of 6. 3 creams with white but all sold, and 4 darks with white, 2 sold.The mother is a black eyed cream Syrian hamster while the father is a Rust Piebald Syrian hamster, they are both very healthy and do not bite so it is likely that the pups will not bite too. Will send more photos of the hamsters left to those who are interested in buying one. Please email me as my phone is not working properly,and NO time wasters please.