We can decorate your whole venue for less than £1050, adding the WOW to all your guests

Luton, Bedfordshire

Louise

Posting for 2+ years See all ads

Contact details

0793030XXXX Reveal

Louise

Posting for 2+ years See all ads

Contact details

0793030XXXX Reveal

Stay Safe

  • "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
  • "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
  • "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
  • "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
  • "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
  • "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
  • "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
  • "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
  • "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
Read all safety tips 1 of 9
Posted
34 days ago

Description

Hire our stunning package transforming your venue and adding the wow factor to your guests.

This package includes:
- 14 x 14 White starlight dance floor
- 5ft Light up letters pick from our 5ft "LOVE", "MR & MRS" or - Initials with either an ampersand or our heart.
- White Starlight backdrop curtain
- Starlight top table skirt and cake table skirt
- 4 -6 uplighter in many choices of colours
- 100 Chair covers/ sashes
- Light up Ferris wheel including 16 choices of sweets for approx 100 guests
BOOK the above as one package for £1050

We are arrange at least two meetings with yourself to discuss everything, if there was anything else you needed, I would be happy to go out of my way and find this for you.

We ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking, then the remaining 70% would need to be paid 2 weeks before the hire.

We will look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions we would be happy to help, please do contact us if you would like to see more photos, or like to know our website or Facebook page. We also visit many wedding Fayres from October to March, where you can view our items in person.

NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2018 and 2019, BOOK NOW TO SAVE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Ad ID: 1266847128

Stay Safe

  • "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
  • "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
  • "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
  • "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
  • "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
  • "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
  • "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
  • "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
  • "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
Read all safety tips 1 of 9

You may also like …

See more similar ads