Hire our 4ft Light Up LOVE Letters £110 Weddings, Engagements, Anniversary, Engaged

Luton, Bedfordshire

Louise

Posting for 6+ years

See all ads

Contact Louise

0793030XXXX Reveal

Louise

Posting for 6+ years

See all ads

Contact Louise

0793030XXXX Reveal

Posted
48 days ago

Description

Hire our Stunning 4ft 'LOVE' for all day and night for £110

“As one of Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire's premier party accessory hire companies, our only goal is to ensure your special occasion is not only a successful one, but one that will be remembered long after your event is over”

We invite you to experience a party accessory hire company that specialises in transforming your special occasion into an extraordinary affair. Whether you are making plans for your dream wedding, celebrating a birthday, anniversary or christening, even if you are coordinating a Corporate event, Light Up Your Love can provide you with a unique selection of party hire accessories that are guaranteed to inspire, delight and wow your guests!

Our price, delivery and collection
Our 4ft 'LOVE' is £110 to hire, this includes free delivery within 30 miles of Luton, anything further we then charge 80p per mile to deliver and collect. The hire price is for all day and evening, we deliver at a time to suit you and your venue and do prefer to collect the follow day, however we do understand that with some venues this isn't possible and as long as we have notice we can collect the same evening.

If you book like to book, we can email you over an invoice. We ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking then the remaining 70% would be due two weeks before the hire.

Two weeks before the hire, we will contact you and confirm delivery times and confirm where to set up as well as collect the outstanding balance.

All our letters are PAT tested and we carry public liability insurance up to £10m.

We are very flexible with delivery times and when to collect, we do prefer to collect the following day, however we do understand this isn't always possible with some venues. So as long as we are given notice we can collect that evening.

Our diary is now booking up for 2021, we are currently taking bookings for 2022 and 2023.

Please ask us about our other finishing touches, we have some great packages which includes dancefloors, backdrop curtains, photo booths, chair covers and lots more.

If you would like to see more photos please just text or email us, or look us up on Facebook Light up your Love or our Instagram page is Light_up_your_Love

If you have any questions, we would be happy to help, don't be shy get in touch. :-)

Ad ID: 1138137882

You may also like …

See more similar ads