Contact The Portfolio Group
The Portfolio Group
The Portfolio Group
Contact The Portfolio Group
- Full Time
- 47 days ago
- £36,000 to £39,000 per year
- The Portfolio Group
- 04 Apr 2023
- Recruiter Type
- Direct Employer
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network, with an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, our client supports over 80,000 organisations and 15 million lives across the UK & Ireland., in their search to add an Overnight Counselling Manager to their team.
Our client offers the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
Job Overview This role is an exciting opportunity to support and coach a small team of 15
- 17 frontline overnight counsellors within a fast-paced environment.
The role requires high levels of professional standards whilst working in a telephone environment, adhering to KPIs and SLAs.
You will work alongside the EAP management team in coaching your team to provide in the moment therapeutic support, championing in house interventions, whilst providing assistance and information on a wide range of counselling subjects.
You will monitor and manage daily goals, service level agreements and quality scoring, ensuring that all are working consistently and in line with organisational expectations.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* Overall responsibility for the overnight running of the EAP department and responsibility for daily efficiencies of the night team
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly reports to the Head of Counselling as required
* Monitor, mentor and ensure counsellors are working in line with clinical governance and the daily goals set out within internal policies
* Implement and maintain new daily goals based on data from workforce planning and ensure all team members are managed appropriately in line with performance management protocols
* Take responsibility by ensuring all calls are being handled effectively and efficiently with no unnecessary delays
* To identify areas of learning and amongst the team and ensure relevant training is provided
* To support the counselling team on a day-to-day basis with risk and safeguarding debriefs as an when required and ensure team members are following the Risk Guidance policy at all times
* To assist with the investigation and outcome of service issues
* Ensure that call quality assessments are delivered on a daily and weekly basis using the quality scoring matrix and providing in the moment coaching and feedback
* Increase the amount of availability for inbound calls amongst your team through active interventions and ensure team members are striving for maximum talk time and to achieve the organisational objective of flow out referrals at less than 5%
* To hold fortnightly welfare meetings with individual team members
* Attend and be prepared for monthly EAP Managers Operations meeting in conjunction with the Management Team
* Ensure team absence management procedures are adhered to within a timely manner What You Bring to The Team
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
* Professional and outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills
* Ability to inspire team members and encourage productivity and clinical excellence
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed
* Proven experience within a professional and fast-paced work environment Employee Benefits:
* 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years' service
* Day off on your birthday
* Private medical insurance
* Cash plan
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* Company incentives & access to discount schemes
* 100% funding for professional registration fees
* Support with revalidation and CPD
* Funding support with training and development Why join our team? This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning.
The environment is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude.
Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.
So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you'll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at health assured.
Ad ID: 5411086812
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8