Teaching Assistants required
* South West London area
* £65 - £95 per day (depending on experience and qualifications)
* Long term, short term, daily and permanent work available
Veritas Education work with a range of schools within South West London. I am currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants in the Lambeth area.
If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as all the schools we work with are dedicated to creating an enjoyable and productive atmosphere.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within London and surrounding areas that range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Our teachers and TA's support children from different cultures and backgrounds with different levels of ability including Mainstream, SEN (special Educational needs) and EAL (English as an additional language)
Having experience working with children who have ASD, ADHD, EBD, SEBD, SLD in both a group and 1-2-1 setting would be beneficial.
Ethos of the schools we work with:
* To provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment
* To ensure that all pupils, staff and governors achieve the highest standards they can in learning, behaviour,
* Social values and moral values
* To achieve a positive public image
In order to be successful learners, children need to have a positive image of themselves. Only if they have confidence in themselves and their abilities will they be able to accept praise and criticism and use them constructively.
* Children need to learn to live within an accepted moral code: to be honest, to care for others, to be a responsible member of a community.
* Children need to be active. They need to learn from their direct experience of the world around them and from books, pictures, music, TV and so on. They need to apply their understanding to problems, especially real life problems.
* Children need to develop their own personalities and their ability to get on with other people by working and learning together.
* Children learn best when they know what they are doing and why, and when they want to use what they are learning.
* Children need to develop their independence so that they can take some responsibility for their own learning.
* Children need to have their full academic, personal and social development promoted.
- Competitive rates of pay
- A refer a friend scheme
- Team teach training
- Long term and permanent job opportunities
- Dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job
To be eligible for the teaching assistant roles we have on offer, you will need to have:
- Have recent experience working with children
- The ability to be highly organised and flexible where needed
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Team work
- IT literacy
- Special needs experience would be beneficial
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Ideally have a strong background in Maths or English
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the nature and requirements of this role, we won't be accepting candidates without recent relevant experience working within a primary school setting.
If you would like to apply for thus role, please follow the process below and submit your CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Ad ID: 1265730482