You may also like …

See more similar ads


kia cerato small engine petrol - cheap car (not ford renault vauxhall honda peugeot fiat mazda ext)

Newcastle, Tyne and Wear £695.00
Posted
70 days ago
Make
Kia
Model
CERATO
Year
2005
Mileage
120 miles
Seller type
Private
Body type
Hatchback
Fuel type
Petrol
Transmission
Manual
Colour
Blue
Engine size
1599 cc

Description

KIA CERATO - GS 55 (2005)
120,000 miles / electric windows / automatic drivers window
aftermarket JVCcd player / 10 month MOT / some service history
2 keys with imobiliser on both / only 2 former keepers
1.6 petrol / manual / full logbook / air con

PRICE: £700


Here we have a lovely little kia cerato, it is the GS model. This car has covered 120,000 miles and still drives like its only done 50,000!
The car has been owned by just 2 people in the past and has been well looked after. The car has a fantastic MPG rate. The car has no problems
starting up on a morning and it drives just as it should with no unwanted nocks or bangs.

// JOELE- 07594363967 SEAN- 07526953738 // GOSFORTH NE3

£100 deposit will secure for up to 7 days. can deliver car upon 25% of payment and remaining 75% on delivery .

Ad ID: 1279266254

Sponsored Links