- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1069 days ago
- Contract type
We are looking for an Experienced Accounts Assistant for a one year contract covering maternity leave for an essential member of our team of seven. We are a centrally located busy fashion company in NW1, close to Gt.Portland St, Warren St. & Euston stations.
General Job Description:
- Accurately capture invoices on Pegasus Opera2 in order to effect payments on time and accurately to Creditors
- Updating the cashbooks and doing monthly bank reconciliations
- Calculating and coding costs between departments
- Multiple currency payments on Barclays Business Banking system
The applicant must have the following minimum requirements:
- 4 years' experience in accounts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- General computer literate skills and familiar with formulas on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal English
Hours : 9-5.30, Monday to Friday.
Holiday Entitlement : 28 days per annum (including bank holidays)
Salary : TBA