- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1442 days ago
- Contract type
Roper Rhodes is a leading supplier of bathroom products with an excellent reputation, based in Bath.
We are seeking a Warehouse Operative to join the Team
at our Bath warehouse.
Part Time 24.5 hours per week
Monday and Tuesday 8.30am- 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
You duties may involve the unloading of deliveries, picking and
packing of orders, stock replenishment and a wide range of other warehouse duties.
A forklift licence would be desirable although not essential, along
with previous warehouse experience.
We have a number of warehouse IT systems but there is still a lot of manual paperwork, and the right person would need a good command of the English language along with IT skills.
We are looking for people who would relish the challenge of working in a fast paced warehouse environment.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated,
diligent, and extremely flexible and versatile.
Basic £9.08 per hour (£222.46 pw), plus overtime and benefits which
incl. bonus and pension
Closing date for applications 25th June 2012