- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1263 days ago
- Contract type
The Tate Modern Restaurant is currently recruiting for a Waiter/Waitress to join their busy team. They will be responsible for ensuring that the Tate Modern Restaurant delivers and maintains the highest level of customer service and care; exceeding the customer expectations. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a genuine passion for the industry.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
Ability to work under pressure with a team and as a section waiter.
High quality of customer service skills.
Be fluent in English
Have a professional manner and a positive attitude.
Enthusiastic and shows initiative.
Excellent communication skills
Please note the successful candidate must be available to start immediately.