- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1441 days ago
- Contract type
All contact to us must strictly be email, no phone calls please. Email us all CVs.
Job to start 1st July 2012
Job Title Van driver for Nationwide deliveries
Pay - £7.50 per hour plus £20 overnight money
Mon Fri 5am -5pm
Punctual, clean & smart in appearance.
Clean driving license
Be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes
Willing to sleep out 3-4 nights per week & work long hours
Strong & physically fit to be able to deliver white goods
References will be needed from previous employers.
Duties to include
Delivering to residential customers & bringing the item into the ground floor of there property.
Unpacking the product & taking the old product away
Being able to deliver within certain timeslots
Calling the customer 1 hour before delivery to advise an estimated time.
We are looking for an experienced 3.5T Van driver to deliver white goods. You will be doing approximately 12-20 drops a day Nationwide. You will be covering certain areas on certain days. You will be supplied with a Brand new Mercedes Van.
You should have a clean driving license. And must be over 25 for insurance purposes.
The hours are Monday to Friday 5am-finish. You will be required to sleep out 3-4 nights per week in a purpose built sleeper pod in the van. For any overnight stays an additional £20 will be paid to you per night.
You should have some experience dealing with Customers, & be able to deliver within certain time slots. A clean & smart appearance is a must. You will need to be physically fit & strong as you will be delivering heavy goods & working long hours.
Please remember you will be out most of the week & only returning back to us to re-stock the van for deliveries.