- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1270 days ago
- Contract type
Spiral - A Brief Description
Spiral is a long established brand specialising in Gothic, Heavy Metal and other trendier merchandise, aimed at the teenage to mid 30s age group, with a worldwide distribution.
Products include top of the range quality T-shirts, Hoods, Ladies Fashion Garments, Calendars, Bedding, Zippo Lighters, Posters and Flags, combined with top quality artworks & enveloping the themes of hardcore Tribal, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy and Fetish, to the more commercial Vintage, Fashion and Distressed.
Creative Designer Vacancy
We are looking for a full time, technically minded, creative designer with artistic abilities and basic web design & marketing knowledge.
Good working knowledge of personal computers with advanced experience in the use of such programs as: Creative Suite 5 (incl. Photoshop, Indesign & illustrator), Word, Excel and Outlook. Photo re-touching & manipulation skills are required.
Must be able to demonstrate a good creative background and design style that can be developed towards Spiral's design concept.
Working to strict deadlines & schedules, in conjunction with other designers but with the ability to progress with minimal supervision.
Overseeing the marketing & online marketing production, including dealing with Press Enquiries & Band Endorsements.
Experience of planning, booking of models/photographers & management of quarterly photo shoots preferred but not essential.
Responsible for the creation of quarterly catalogues, developing fresh design concepts & layouts.
Working with the web & marketing designer to maintain, update and improve our web site: (spiraldirect.com )
Overseeing all our online presence through social networking sites, forums and communities.
Design of advertisements in various national publications.
Initialising brand awareness and marketing campaigns
Salary: £20k - £30K
Send your cv's, links to your portfolio & also let us know your availability for interviews next week!!