- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 895 days ago
- Contract type
Are you passionate about Sport, Health and Fitness? Then a career in Personal Training could be for you.
Is your job in retail or admin driving you up the wall? Do you wish you had a job you love? Do you like the thought of being your own manager? If you’re longing to launch yourself into an exciting and rewarding career then The Training Room could be just the answer.
The Training Room personal trainer academy is now recruiting for 2013 intakes from highly motivated individuals with the passion and drive to succeed. Whether you’re a graduate looking for your first position or you’re looking to leave the 9-5 and re-train in something new, this could be the perfect move for you.
The Training Room offers some of the UK’s leading training facilities, distraction free learning and the opportunity to work and train alongside the very best. We are also the chosen provider of employees to the UK’s leading leisure companies such as David Lloyd Health Clubs, Esporta Health Clubs, Greens Health Clubs, LA Fitness, Steiner (Cruise Ships) and Mark Warner Holidays (overseas placements).
If successful, you will be offered an exclusive place on our full time or part time training scheme where you’ll gain nationally recognised qualifications in Personal Training (REPS 3), Spinning, Circuit Training and Sports Nutrition. You’ll also enjoy professional development and mentoring from our experienced tutors and personal trainers. As part of your training you’ll also gain a deeper understanding of key business skills such as sales, customer services and marketing that will help you stand out from the crowd.
During training we will guarantee you interviews with the UK’s leading employers (500+ UK Health Clubs) with an average starting OTE of £20K-£30K. You’ll also benefit from our experience and ongoing career support once you’ve graduated.
Our Corporate Partner Sponsored programme can be fully funded through our Career Loan Scheme so that you can complete your training and repay once employed and working.
Places are limited and strictly by application only. No previous experience or qualifications are necessary