- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 608 days ago
- Contract type
Do you have a passion for health and fitness and want to turn your hobby into a career?
Pure Gym have partnered with The Training Room, the UK’s leading personal trainer academy to form the Pure Gym Academy.
The Pure Gym Academy is now recruiting for 2014 intakes from highly motivated individuals with a passion and drive to succeed. Whether you’re a graduate looking for your first position or you’re looking to leave the 9-5 and re-train in something new, this could be the perfect move for you.
If successful, you will be offered an exclusive place on our Fast Track or Part Time training scheme where you’ll gain nationally recognised qualifications in:
Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate (REPS)
Level 3 Personal Trainer Certificate (REPS)
Indoor Cycling Certificate
Gym Based Boxing Certificate
Circuit Training Certificate
Sports Nutrition Certificate
You’ll also enjoy professional development and mentoring from The Training Room’s experienced tutors so you can enter the industry with all the qualifications you need to form a successful career.
Once you graduate and successfully complete a selection meeting, you will be offered a position in one of the 54 Pure Gym Clubs across the UK. You will also benefit from REPS registration, PT insurance and a certificate in First Aid. During your first 12 months at Pure Gym you’ll also be certified in Pilates Mat work, Kettle bells and Suspension training; giving you more knowledge and even greater earning potential.
In addition you may be eligible for funding through The Training Rooms in-house finance option*.
So if your job in retail or admin is driving you up the wall or you wish you had a job you loved and like the thought of being your own manager; then it could be time to launch yourself into an exciting and rewarding career as a personal trainer.
Places are limited and strictly by application only. No previous experience or qualifications are necessary.
*Subject to status.