- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1426 days ago
- Contract type
ACE is a 17 place Day Nursery for children aged between 1-3 years. Our small friendly team of 8 staff are looking for a trainee nursery assistant to join us from September 2012.
The trainee nursery assistant position requires an enthusiastic, caring and friendly person to work in our playroom and be involved with promoting the Early Years Foundation Stage while providing high quality care for our children.
The successful candidate will take on training towards their level 2 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce. This will involve once day a week at Cambridge Regional College and 4 days working at ACE.
ACE Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will require an Enhanced CRB and 2 references.