- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
- Contract type
We have a vacancy available for a Level 2 Hairdressing student at our Salon on Christchurch Road in Bournemouth.
The position available is for a student studying Hairdressing up to Level 2 on a day release basis to Bournemouth & Poole College (i.e. 4 days per week in the salon and 1 day per week at college). We are not looking for students studying Level 3 Hairdressing at present.
Whilst training to achieve your Level 2 Hairdressing at Bournemouth & Poole College you will receive an apprentice rate of pay as listed below:
Age 16 - £90.
Age 17 - £95.
Age 18 - £100.
Age 19 and in the 1st year of your NVQ Level 2 - £100
Unfortunately we are unable to take on a student aged 19 or over and in the 2nd year of their Level 2.
If you are interested in this position please reply to this ad and attach your CV or post it to:
1149 Christchurch Road
Bournemouth BH7 6BW
(Please ensure your CV is in either .doc or .pdf format).
Immediate start for the right applicant.