- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
- Contract type
SPARK SECURITY SERVICES OFFERS
Level 2 Award in Door Supervision
Under the Private Security Industry Authority Act 2001, all individuals wishing to work in the private security industry must undertake a recognised qualification before applying for a licence.
The Level 2 Award in Door Supervision has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning and Qualifications and provides the necessary skills and knowledge for learners who wish to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Door Supervisor within the private security industry.
Unit 1 - Working in the Private Security Industry
Unit 2 - Working as a Door Supervisor
Unit 3 - Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
Unit 4 - Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry
This qualification enables you to work as a: Door Supervisor in Night clubs, Retail shop, Supermarkets, Pubs, Events, Construction sites Security, Hospital security,Court security, Airport security e.t.c.
Note: Free resit if required
For more information contact us on 07529379049, or 02380711700