- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1550 days ago
- Contract type
We are a bespoke manufacturer of structures in glass and aluminium, including conservatories, orangeries, roof lights and folding sliding doors.
We require a Temporary Accounts Assistant at our offices in Ashton-under-Lyne to provide cover for maternity leave. The duties are varied but will include the processing of the weekly payroll. It is expected that the position will run from 16th April 2012 until 31st August 2012.
The ability to work in a busy office environment is essential and applicants must have good organisational and communication skills. Previous Accounts office experience would be preferred. Use of Excel is essential.
Candidates should include an up to date CV with their application