- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 943 days ago
- Contract type
Do you have face to face team leading experience, buckets of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and inspire a team?
Join today and work directly for the British Red Cross. You will be offered great initial and on-going unique training courses and endless development opportunities are available so this is a very exciting time opportunity for someone who wants to develop their fundraising career!
-Hours are Monday to Friday 2:30pm-9pm or 1pm-9pm for team leaders
-Hourly pay rate of £9p/h for fundraisers and £10-£14 p/h for team leaders.
-Paid weekly and paid holiday.
-Opportunity to be trained in First Aid.
-Job satisfaction and a warm, lively social environment.
To apply call Francesca on 0207 089 2644