- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1536 days ago
- Contract type
A dynamic and energetic Swim Coach is required for one-to-one and group lessons for Nuffield Health, Fitness and Wellbeing Twickenham, Greater London.
This position will have responsibility for the delivery of our April to July 2012 Swim School combined with the ability to perform one-to-one swimming lessons to our extensive member base. The position is structured with a guaranteed 2-4 group teaching hours per week on Wednesday afternoons with one-to-ones lesions being taught when desired.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working as a Swim Coach within a teaching environment, hold a minimum of ASA level 1 but ideally an ASA level 2 swim qualification and be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
The successful candidate will work within a highly productive and team based environment with the rewards package including free Nuffield Health & Fitness membership across the entire estate.
If interested in this position please email a copy of your cv and a brief cover the address below.