- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1275 days ago
- Contract type
Staff Chef with Hilton (Ref: OPE01D8X)
About the position
A Staff Chef with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for contributing to the menu creation and managing the team member restaurant to deliver an excellent staff experience while managing food cost controls.What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.What will I be doing?What will I be doing?
As a Staff Chef, you are responsible for contributing to the menu creation and managing the team member restaurant to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Staff Chef would also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Contributing to menu creation for team member restaurant
* Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
* Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
* Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
* Ensure compliance with food hygiene, Health and Safety, and stock procedures
* Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
* Manage food cost controls to contribute to F&B revenue
What are we looking for?A Staff Chef serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Approaches food in a creative way
* Strong supervisory skills
* Positive attitude
* Good communication skills
* Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
* Excellent grooming standards
* Excellent planning and organising skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Relevant qualifications for role
* Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What benefits will I receive?Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
* More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest roomsFlagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countriesMore than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spasHarris Poll EquiTrendi, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011Number one C3global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Advertised by: Hilton