- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1171 days ago
- Contract type
Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, who`s happy to talk to anybody and everybody?
Looking for a Company:
That is Multi award winning and Ethical
Promotes from within and offers the best training in the business
Has made a difference to the tune of £100million so far for the world`s most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, Save the Children and Barnardo`s
What we offer:
£7- £10 per hour + bonus*
Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
Make new friends & build great relationships
Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
What we ask:
Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors.
Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up.
Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
*We don`t work on a commission basis, but we do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. £500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running.
To apply and start making a massive difference - APPLY ONLINE NOW! Or for more info, have a look at our recruitment films on YouTube by searching HomeFundraisingUK. *** Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. Home`s clients include: Oxfam, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, RSPCA, WWF, Save the Children, Scope and many more. We welcome candidates with fundraising, sales, marketing, promotions, customer service, teaching, training, team leading and management experience. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. We also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months***