- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1274 days ago
Hello families, we are a spanish couple looking for a job as live in aupair. My name is Estefanía and I am 26 years old. I am a teacher and a anthropologist. My boyfriend is called Mauricio, he is 27 years old and he has just finished his degree in architecture.
We both have experience working with children, and we love it. I have worked as a nanny and as teacher at a school and on private lessons. Mauri has also worked as private teacher and he was the coach in a children football team. We are responsible, patient, well spoken and hardworking.
We like practising exercise and outside activities. We also like reading and visiting places. And we love pets. By the way I play the guitar and I love music.
We passed the Preliminary English Test last June with really great marks, and nowdays we are studying to pass the First Certificate. I spend two months in Florida last year. I also can speak French, and Mauri speaks Italian, as he was living a year in Rome. We have a clean driver license and we do not smoke.
We would like to go to United Kingdom in order to improve our spoken English. Besides working as aupair, we could help with housework, cleaning, the garden... or any other job.
If you want to know something else about us, please don't hesitate to ask.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!!