- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1211 days ago
- Contract type
Looking for a challenge? The Dome in George Street, Edinburgh is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking chefs to work in a very high volume establishment. Why not join our team?
The Dome consists of The Grill Room and The Club Room (serving lunch and dinner), The Garden Cafe (serving food throughout the day during Spring and Summer), The Georgian Suite and The Green Room (Private Function Rooms) and Conference Facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef. You must have previous experience in this role, be reliable, have impeccable Hygiene Standards, take pride in your work and have a good command of English.
Starting Salary £21,000, increasing to £23,000 after a successful 3 month trial period, although this is negotiable dependent upon experience.
To apply - Please forward your CV via Gumtree.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only those selected for interview will be contacted.