- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1407 days ago
- Contract type
We have the opportunity for a student to join our team as an intern during the summer 2012.
Our ideal candidate must have strong knowledge and practical experience (personal or professional) of Twitter and Facebook, knowledge of Hootsuite is a desired skill, ,MUST have strong grasp of written English, good spelling and grammar and attention to detail, be organised and conscientious, have a keen interest in social media/PR marketing and basic typing skills/knowledge of Office (word/excel).
If you think you have what we're looking for, please get in contact!