- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1374 days ago
20 years old guy is looking for any office/admin/junior-accountancy job.
Finished Business academy with school leaving examination in accounting, MS office and administration. After the high school I started working as an accounting clerk in accounts payable department in Kraft Foods, where I stayed for a few months. Then I moved to London in order to improve my English skills and currently seeking a job in the field of administration or accounting.
I have skills with any office job as is communication with costumers, filling, data entry, then PC skills - MS office - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, basics of Access, skills with accounting software SAP and MFG PRO.
The other procedures that were included while I was working as an accountin clerk were mostly payment proposals in SAP, MFG PRO, reconciliations, other closing procedures, matching and batching of vouchers, checks and invoices.
From my personal side I can offer you reliability, responsibility, focus on a detail, accurancy, and hard work.
If you are interested in my personal profile, please, let me know via email or give me a call.