- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1152 days ago
- Contract type
Significant Opportunity! A career in welding could be yours!
The time is right to consider a trades-based career and to join the thriving industry as a professional welder!
- There is an immediate demand for 35,000 certified welders*
- From Gas pipes to Aircraft - there is industry wide demand
- Significant earning potential and the opportunity for self- employment
- Earnings potential of £35K - £60K+ is attainable for EAL3 qualified welders
- The government is committing £230bn to Energy Systems. The nuclear build programme alone will create some 20,000 new jobs within the UK economy
- Prior experience is not essential to join the training programme
Join the bright sparks and train from as little as £35/week to gain this ultimate cross-transferable skill with us!
Find out how to train to take advantage of this opportunity today.
(Minimum age requirement is 19 years)