- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1260 days ago
- Contract type
Next Course Date: 21st-24th January 2013
The role of CCTV in a security setting has grown further in the past few years than in the previous time going back to its introduction as a security measure. From one camera recording grainy footage onto a VHS tape, the modern day application of Closed Circuit Television marks a giant leap forward for the security industry, with the average establishment now containing multiple cameras in each room, covering all imaginable angles and every nook and cranny to give a shot of any area that a law-breaker may pick in which to misbehave.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
The course is available to both male and female candidates and all levels of experience. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a recognised certificate accredited by Edexcel in CCTV. The Edexcel Level 2 BTEC Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) is designed to provide:
Training for those in the security sector specialising in CCTV operations in public surveillance
Opportunities for CCTV operators in public surveillance in the security sector to achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 vocationally specific qualification
The knowledge, understanding and skills learners need to apply for a licence to practise from the SIA
Opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES?
30 Guided Learning hours consisting of 2 units Unit 1 - CCTV Control Room Principles (assessed via a multiple-choice test) – 20 hours Unit 2 - CCTV Control Room Practices – 10 hours
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification
30 hours / 4 days
Course Cost - £190 (exc VAT)