- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 951 days ago
- Contract type
Are you looking for a fun job?
Shelter are looking for you to join their inspirational in house door to door fundraising team in Leeds. In house means you'll be working for the charity directly!
Did you know that there are almost 100,000 children in the UK that are without an abode/homeless?
Use your voice to become a door to door fundraiser for Shelter who believe that everybody deserves to live in stable and affordable housing.
" Everyday is a new challenge. Every door a new opportunity"
Quote for from Natasha, door to door manager..
Hours are 3-9pm Mon-Fri. Your pay starts at £8.50 p/h and you'll be paid an extra 1.5 hours a week to help cover travel. You must be available for a minimum of 3 months and longer for amazing team leading progression.
You'll also make lifelong friends with like-minded people!
Call Francesca for an immediate interview:0161 212 1588