- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1551 days ago
- Contract type
We are a rapidly expanding online furniture company and we now have a position for a person to join our small friendly office as a marketing assistant to grow and mature our existing websites and mail order business.
We require a person that is capable of carrying out and understanding SEO, various types of internet marketing and general PR of our company.
We require a person that has an understanding of furniture products and can work well within a small team but take their own intiative.
General duties will include social networking marketing, press releases, promotion through various sources and of course SEO for our four websites.
We require a person with previous proven experience as no training will be given.
Hours of work will be 16 to 20 hours over 4 days in the week.
Hours to suit between 8am and 5pm but must be over 4 days, no less and no more.
There is no weekend work available as the offices are shut.
Salary £10 per hour for the right candiate, having the proven and relevant qualifications.
Please email a cover letter, stating your PROVEN experience and qualifications and also current salary and job position.