- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1122 days ago
- Contract type
We have a highly successful gallery business, which started in the Middle East and is now expanding throughout the UK before we move on to the rest of the world.
We feature a wide range of art and design related products with emphasis on photographics and innovation.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to drive our new website to huge success, generating strong revenue and providing the very best customer experience.
We are looking for competence in the following areas:
• Previous website management experience
• Knowledge of e-commerce platforms
• Maintenance of product and client databases
• Online marketing with proven success
• Understanding of online customer psychology
• Understanding of how to increase traffic, basket size and reduce drop-out rates
• Outstanding customer service credentials
• Strong social media skills
• Design experience
• Good knowledge of coding and relevant software packages
We know that employing the best people is crucial to our success, and as such you can expect to be part of a focused team that shares the same strong desire to succeed.
We actively encourage a strong sense of ownership, and with future expansion planned, this is the perfect time to grow with us from the beginning. We value loyalty, and reward hard work.
We also put strong emphasis on being:
• Sales driven
• Target driven
• Energetic and outgoing
And most of all…
Salary is negotiable.
Please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking above.