- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 854 days ago
- Contract type
£Competitive + bonus + benefits
We're EE and we're here on a mission: to show everyone in the UK how the magic of technology can make the everyday better. Super fast Fibre Broadband and the UK's first 4G network give our customers whatever they want, at home and on the go. But when it comes to jobs, our high street stores are where the real action is.
Inspirational leadership is at the heart of this role. That means driving your team on to achieve phenomenal sales through the highest standards of customer care, while also taking full charge of the commercial operation of your store. It means encouraging customers to hold, try and test our products and enjoy the overall EE experience. Which makes it not only a fun and exciting place to build your career, but also somewhere you can make a real impact.
What you'll do:
Create an inclusive, imaginative, inspiring environment where everyone works together for the good of the store.
Get the best out of every team member by listening, coaching, supporting and developing them
Deliver an amazing customer experience, making sure service levels never dip below sensational
Stay up to date with our products and make sure your team have the support, tools and information they need to maintain their own knowledge
Look for ways to ways to reach out and connect with the local community
Have the retail management experience necessary to run the whole store
Be a positive, supportive, ambitious leader with experience of carrying out personal development plans, staff training sessions and appraisals
Know how to create a real buzz around sales to get your team charging through their targets
Have a personal interest in communications technology
You might even:
Know a thing or two about the overall telecoms sector
What's in it for you:
Healthcare cash plan
Discounted mobile phone package
25 days holiday (pro-rata)
To find out more, click the apply button above.