- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1069 days ago
- Contract type
Job title: Retail Intern (12 months paid)
We are Telefónica UK. You’ll know us in Europe as O2. We’re part of one of the biggest communications businesses in the world. And we’re continuously evolving. Helping shape the future in a changing world. With a team of over 250,000 people across 25 countries, there are no limits to your horizon.
Your adventure starts here.
We’ve launched Talentum, our new approach to hiring and inspiring the brightest students and graduates across Europe and we want people who love stepping out of their comfort zones and taking on new challenges.
Would you like to put your skills into real life practice? We are offering 12-month internships in Retail for undergraduates in 2013.
We are looking for tomorrow’s leaders, providing opportunities to be involved in projects or gain valuable business experience.
Are you dedicated to providing the best customer experience? Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology? Are you a focused decision maker?
Are you ready for the challenge?
If your application is successful all employees must adhere to Telefonica’s Business Principles.
Salary Information: 12-month Contract - £15,000 pro rata
Hours of work \ Shifts: 37.5 hours per week, spread across opening hours
Opportunities available nationwide
Closing date is the 10th of May.