- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1440 days ago
- Contract type
Assistant Manager required for an extremely busy restauarant in the Lisburn area. The ideal candidate must be hard working and be able to demonstrate an ability to lead a big team in the managers absence. You must also show a passion for good food and a natuaral flair when dealing with our guests. Preferably you will have had experience in a similar role or show that you are undoubtably ready to make this progression into management.