- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1405 days ago
- Contract type
Haslemere Homecare are seeking a registered manager for a domiciliary care agency based in Haslemere Surrey.This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person,you will be working to ensure the further growth and development of the business into different boroughs, recruiting and training carers, checking supervisions and appraisals are carried out effectively, reviewing care packages and risk assessments, taking a lead on CQC inspections, dealing with safeguarding issues and complaints, and overseeing the provision of high-quality care to clients in their own homes.
*To be fully aware of the standards and regulations published by CQC
*To maintain up to date knowledge of the requirements
*To attain & maintain the qualifications required for the job
*To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and inspections
*To keep abreast of all new developments in Health and Social Care and of the philosophies and policies of the contracting authority, and to communicate the same to all staff.
You will have a sound knowledge of CQC as well as a strong ability to work well within a team and as an individual.
An RMA/ NVQ4 in care.
Previous Management experience within Domiciliary Care.
Must be a car driver with own transport.
Local knowledge is always a plus and youll most certainly be passionate about care and delivering a high quality service to service users within the elderly sector.