- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1555 days ago
- Contract type
We are looking for an experienced refrigeration engineer to work full time in our busy company, based in Belfast. Duties include the repair and refurbishment of used domestic and commercial fridges.
At least 3 years experience in refrigeration engineering required and experience in, or competent understanding of, domestic fridge engineering. Minimum qualification requirements: Refrigerant Handlings Qualifications; F Gas Regulation Qualifications.
N.B. The successful candidate would be employed on a temporary trial basis with a view to becoming permanent, having proved his/her competency for the position.
Please email in your relevant CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role.