- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1280 days ago
- Contract type
Discovery Learning is a fitness training provider looking for a full time recruitment consultant to work on assisting our students in finding work within the fitness industry.
Candidates who have previous recruitment experience in any capacity and from within any sector would be desirable, but most importantly is a background within sales.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, confident and has a passion for customer service plus the ability individually, organise and manage their days, but still be very much part of the small team.
* New Business Development - Cold Calling, Meetings, Mail Shots etc..
* Arranging interviews for candidates
* Client & Customer Liaison
* Candidate Search & Selection - Matching candidates to vacancies using database, job boards etc..
* Self-motivated with integrity and professionalism
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Outstanding interpersonal skills to enable business rapport at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and in a team.
* Good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, E-mail and Internet browsing.
* You must be professional, but also empathetic. Presentable, confident, well-spoken, able to communicate with people from different backgrounds and in different environments
* Computer literate, hardworking, good timekeeper
Location: You will be based at our head office in Tooting, London.
Salary: On target earnings of £24,000
The position is available immediately.
Please email us your CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.