- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1259 days ago
- Contract type
Roka Restaurant is looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their Canary Wharf team. Candidates should have previous experience within a similarly high end, high volume restaurant environment in London. An excellent command of English, both spoken and written, and a friendly and professional telephone manner are essential. Knowledge of the Quadranet Reservation System is preferred, however training will be provided to the successful candidate.
This role demands impeccable appearance and outstanding customer service skills, balanced with an informal approach and welcoming personality. As the first point of contact for the restaurant, the successful candidate must have a vibrant and engaging personality.
This is a full time position based on 5 days a week. The restaurant is open 7 days per week. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and successful Japanese restaurants in the UK.
Applicants must have the right to legally live and work in the UK without restrictions.