- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1325 days ago
- Contract type
8am-5pm Monday Friday -£7.50 PER HOUR
Are you available for temporary work?
Our prestigious client, a Fleet Management specialist, who is based in Slough require a Temporary Receptionist/Admin Assistant on a Temporary basis. Hours of work 8am-5pm Monday- Friday.
To be considered the successful candidate, previous reception experience is essential, you must be highly motivated, articulate, professional and polite at all times. Office Administration experience is also essential.
Reception Front of House
Creating a professional image for Company
Answering switchboard and transferring calls
Be first point of contact for Clients + Visitors
Maintain on-site files
Process incoming and outgoing mail
Sorting mail for districts/clients etc
Deal with couriers/liaise and instruct couriers for deliveries
Mail out franking batching etc
Comply with Health & Safety i.e. all aspects of operation being adhered to
Meet the guaranteed standards set by the Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced receptionist/administrator who would like the opportunity to become part of large, well-established and prestigious company.
If you are interested and available to start immediately please submit your CV without delay. Thank you