- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1432 days ago
- Contract type
Experienced, friendly, outgoing and well presented people are wanted to join our list of staff members for promotional work in Co. Antrim. The role will require you to be smartly dressed and to promote our company in a professional manner.
You must be able to work as part of a team or alone and be fluent in English. The current assignment will involve promoting our services at Nutts Corner Sunday Market. Training will be given.
The successful candidate will approach members of the public offering them flyers & brochures and taking the time to explain our services. The overall aim is to book home appointments for our consultants and this is the measurement on how you will be paid.
This is a self employed role and you will be paid £10 per confirmed appointment made. (At a recent similar event one team member made 26 appointments). Assignments will be offered to the most suitable person as and when they become available.
You must be available for Sunday work from 8.30am to 6pm. If you are interested Please reply with a full CV including relevant experience or visit our website for more details www.moneypillar.com