- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1553 days ago
- Contract type
An opportunity has arisen for a Practical Skills Tutor to work for a not for profit organisation based in Romford. You will be developing and delivering Practical Skills in joinery, bricklaying, basic plumbing and electrical boards, and painting and decorating to 14-16 years individuals.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with small groups of students who are typically at entry level, who may be challenging academically and/or behaviourally. You will take an active role in helping to equip students with the skills they will need as they transfer to the world of work. You will be writing, developing and delivering tasted sessions for practical construction skills in a creative way, so you must have qualifications and training in construction skills.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to submit your CV straight away!
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.