- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1425 days ago
- Contract type
B.SPOKE AGENCY is looking to recruit a PR ASSISTANT with at least one year's experience within Fashion/Luxury PR who would be available to start immediately.
Working closely with the Managing Director across a number of fashion and corporate luxury accounts, the successful candidate would need to demonstrate the following skills:
Educated to degree level
At least one year's experience within luxury/fashion PR
Relationship with fashion, luxury and consumer media
Have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Multi-tasking across a number of accounts
Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and able to work on own initiative
Confident with speaking to media daily, pitching in ideas and writing press releases
Be confident in product placing clients in magazines, online and on celebrities
A team-player who is happy to support MD within a fast-growing agency
Please submit your CV, covering letter and salary expectations should you be interested in applying for this role.