- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1566 days ago
- Contract type
I am a 28 year old disabled man, a history graduate, living in my own home in Brookwood, Woking. I am looking for one or two bank or part-time Personal Assistants (PAs) to join my team, to cover annual leave and occasional short evening or morning shifts.
I need 24-hour care including full personal care, assistance with day to day tasks, support with social activities and driving. My interests include nature and the outdoors, disability campaigning, photography, indie and classical music, reading and Formula One.
You must be reliable and hard-working, have fluent English, and live within 30 minutes drive of Woking. A full driving licence is essential.
Previous experience is not needed, as full training will be provided.
Pay rates: £8.02 per hour weekdays, £12.03 weekends. Paid annual leave 28 days per year pro rata.
For more information and an application form, please reply to this ad telling me a bit about yourself.