- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1492 days ago
- Contract type
To assist and to befriend a young man aged 25 in the Accrington area, affected by Osteogenesis Imperfecta Type 3 - also known as Brittle Bones - to access the local community safely and escort to social activities.
The young man is mentally very alert but has physical limitations and is reliant on his powered wheelchair for mobility. Applicants must be enthusiastic, well-motivated, flexible, reliable, honest, and calm. Having a good sense of humour would also be a bonus!
10 Hours to be worked flexibly across the week as agreed with potential employer at interview. Weekends maybe required to be worked.
£8.00 per hour. Experience of care work with people with disabilities desirable but not essential. Applicants should ideally be cleared by CRB but if not can undertake a CRB check following the interview.
Further Information Applying for this Vacancy or to Request your Application Form. Please reply to this Ad.
C.V Requried when Replying to this Ad if possible.