- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 66 days ago
- Contract type
Contract type: Temporary
24-7 Language services is an interpreting agency providing interpreting services to Solicitors firms and Companies across the UK. We are looking for interpreters wanting to join our panel to work on a freelance basis. This may be an excellent opportunity for you to increase the number of your face to face interpreting jobs. The work will involve attending solicitors’ offices in Birmingham offering interpreting services to their clients. Our clients also require interpreting services in prisons and hospitals across the UK.
Skills and experience required: Fluent in English and your other native foreign language(s).
Experience in interpreting is preferred.
Main Duties: face to face interpreting
Languages required: Pashto, Dari and Farsi
Type of vacancy : Freelance/casual
Rates: Travel and Waiting - £10 per hour/ Interpreting - £15 per hour
Interpreters will be required to:
- excel at customer service
- have ongoing access to internet and e-mail
- be able to provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
- be eligible for self-employment in the UK
- provide a current valid CRB clearance, if possible
- provide two references.
If you are keen to work for an interpreting agency which works with organisations who have large public sector contracts and can offer you a continuous flow of work then please apply by replying to this ad with a short cover email AND your CV.