- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1258 days ago
- Contract type
Party Planners required for NEW Party Plan LAUNCH by major British plc. Work just a few flexible hours (approx. 6) per week, have fun & make money. Earn £50-£100 per week immediately. Experience not required as full training & support provided. Multiple product ranges so as to avoid boredom of same party each week. Progression to Team Leader available for ambitious individuals with potential part time earnings of £1,200 - £2,500 per month.