- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1278 days ago
- Contract type
Required to work in busy Children’s Activity Centre supporting the Head Chef at our centre in Cribbs /Causeway (technically Patchway).
Must have basic catering experience and knowledge of Food Hygiene and Safety Standards.
Flexible hours to suit, £6.30 p/hour rising to £6.50 upon completion of 12 week probationary period.
Duties include covering head chef on days off, preparing and serving hot and cold food and general kitchen duties.
Weekend work essential, late evenings are very rare. Some midweek shifts may be available.
Please email for an application form or call Michelle on 0117 9312733