- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1172 days ago
- Contract type
Change the World.
Get paid for it.
Charity Fundraising Jobs Immediate Starts.
Here at Home Fundraising we believe passionately in ethical door to door charity fundraising that is open, informed and professional. Before joining our over 1300 strong UK wide team of fundraisers, youll receive comprehensive training in order to present a confident and knowledgeable face to the public. We train you how to inspire rather than to 'sell'.
As one of our team you'll:
Receive an excellent rate of pay of:
£7 per hour for fundraisers, £10 per hour for Team Leaders.
PLUS uncapped bonuses for exceeding targets
Work 3.30pm - 9pm. Part Time: 3 days, Monday Friday. Full Time: 5 days, Monday Friday
Receive ongoing training
Have great promotion prospects
Get paid weekly, straight into your account in time for the weekend!
As a member of one of our nationwide teams youll work in residential areas, knocking on people's doors asking for monthly charitable donations to world class organisations like Macmillan Cancer Support, Oxfam, NSPCC and Save the Children. In doing this since 2002 we have raised over £100 million for good causes!
We welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences including customer service industries such as, Sales, Retail, Call Centre, Hospitality, Travel and Leisure, Charity Workers or any other customer focused industry, our recruitment process is however not exclusive and we welcome applicants from all walks of life.