- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 872 days ago
- Contract type
We are a small window manufacturing company and are looking for a part time (20hours) office sales administrator.
The work involves calling clients (No called calls) and general administrative tasks. Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
Good knowledge of English, computer and good communication skills are essential. Knowledge of foreign languages will be considered an advantage.
Intelligent, enthusiastic and hard working are the attributes of the person we are looking for.
Salary will depend on many factors including qualifications and experience and will be discussed during the interview.
Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
If interested please forward a recent CV to us.