- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1191 days ago
- Contract type
Part Time Receptionist Vacancy
Broomfield Park Medical Centre has a vacancy for a part time receptionist to work approximately 19.75 hours per week and additional hours* as required. The suitable person will have excellent customer care skills and be an enthusiastic and flexible team player. This is a temporary contract until 31st August 2013, but is likely to be made permanent. The basic hours of work are:
Monday 7.45 to 13.00
Wednesday 8.00 to 12.45
Thursday 8.00 to 12.15
Friday 13.00 to 18.30
Closing date 1st March 2013
* All receptionists equally share additional hours which are necessary due to volumes of work, annual leave, absences, late Monday opening and occasional Saturday morning working.
"We are a happy, always willing to help and flexible receptionist team consisting of seven receptionists. We are seeking another team member to fit in with our 'can do' team ethics."
NB staff employed by the practice are not able to remain or become patients at Broomfield Park Medical Centre